Mission: Use soccer to provide opportunities for personal development and life lessons through impactful cultural exchange. NSA International soccer tours help foster new friendships and create life long memories while providing high level soccer training.
JOIN NSA International Tours and enjoy the time of your life !
High level , dedicated players will be selected to join the NSA 32nd annual EUROTOUR
Girls born 2009 to 2013 ( plus 2 players born 2008 for the 2009 team )
Boys born 2010 to 2013 ( plus 2 players born 2009 for the 2010 teams )
Please send your
(blank Player-Profile_medical release .docx // blank Player-Profile_medical release .pdf ) to email@example.com to proceed
NSA EUROTOUR is your opportunity to participate in the world’s largest tournaments, visit Scandinavia, have an experience of a life time and add distinct qualifications to your College application resume.
International tours are super fun and enable you to compete and experience players’ abilities from other countries. This could spark your desire to work to become the best you can be.
The 2024 EUROTOUR (subject to change) :
- Jul 10, 2024 (Weds) – players should arrive Hjorring to deal with jet lag
- July 11 (Thurs) – July 13 , intense training camp at the professional club Fortuna’s Facilities
- July 14 (Sun) – travel to Gothenburg, Sweden
- July 15 – 20 (Mon – Sat) compete in Gothia Cup, Gothenburg, Sweden, Sightseeing
- July 21 (Sun) travel to Hjorring, Denmark
- July 22 – 27 (Mon – Sat) compete in Dana Cup, Hjorring, Denmark, Sightseeing
- July 27 Sat , depart Hjorring, Denmark
Week 1: Intense training camp at the Fortuna club (top professional women club in Denmark ) and sightseeing
Week 2: Gothia Cup, Largest in the world, over 1800 teams from 80 nations !
Week 3: Dana Cup, Largest tournament in Denmark, over 1000 teams from 45 nations
Four essential qualities of an NSA EUROTOUR player
1. Passion to play at a high level
2. Desire to Learn
3. Maturity to travel
4. Family support
NSA’s focus is on Youth Development
Since 1992, NSA has selected, trained and led over 2500 players and supporters on tour to compete in major International tournaments in Scandinavia, South America and the United States. To the credit of NSA players, coaches and administrators, after training and learning the NSA STYLE, the philosophy and the NSA Way, players have consistently stepped up to the competition, as evidence by the many championships they have won and the numerous memorable moments they have shared.
About Scandinavia: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Finland are beautiful countries. Encourage your children to do some research about these countries. The weather in summer is pleasant (similar to San Francisco). You will not need heavy jackets. Most people in Scandinavia speak several languages including English. Local players love to make friends with teenagers from the NSA. The ice cream is great!
Different types of Soccer Travel
1. You belong to a club team that plays together regularly. The club team organizes a trip, contract with a travel agency to make the travel arrangements. There are only a very small number of soccer clubs/teams in this country who actually travel internationally on a regular basis.
2. Players join organizations like the National Soccer Academy Inc. who select, train and compete in International Tournaments. There are only a handful of academies in the U.S. providing high Quality training and tour experiences consistently.
3. Players join “soccer tours” organized by tour companies & travel agencies who assemble players of similar ages and enter them as teams. These players normally meet for the first time at airports. While their sightseeing experience may be adequate, these teams normally do not compete well at the level of competition demanded by International Tournaments.
NSA has been leading young players and their families to International Competition since 1992. During these years, NSA has gained a reputation of High Quality, Well Organized , Family Oriented, on and off the field.
Players will be trained by USSF “A” licensed coaches; visit Scandinavia, compete internationally; make new friends; be exposed to a mini-Olympics atmosphere. (Gothia Cup had 1750 teams from 80 nations); experience beautiful Scandinavian, amusement parks, museums and tourist attractions. This is an excellent growing experience for teenagers.
Training: Players receive TOP QUALITY training from professional youth coaches.
NSA is not a travel agency that simply assembles players to travel. The successful NSA style will be taught to prepare NSA players to meet the challenges from international competition. An intense training camp will be held prior to competition. NSA teams are well prepared and travel as a “tight family” to compete in major tournaments. Past results speaks for the excellent soccer experience.
Family & Supporters:
Arrangements will be made for family and friends who wish to join the NSA supporter group. The Supporter Group travel together with the players but will stay in hotels close to the team’s lodging. Supporters may have a different itinerary than the players to better suit their work schedule.
Please contact Fred – firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Supervision: Scandinavia is well known for being safe and the tournaments are extremely well organized. In addition, NSA will provide qualified adults (approx.1:5 ratio) to coach and supervise the players.
Sightseeing & fun: Scandinavia is beautiful. In between tough competition, players will have opportunities to go on city tours, visit museums, amusement parks, water parks, beaches, canals, castles, churches, open air markets and other sights.
Headed by Fred Hsu, USSF “A” Licensed coach, NSA staff coaches are all Nationally Licensed. They draw vast experience from being former Professional, Semi-pro & Collegiate players; University and High School Coaches, ODP State & District Coaches, Coaches of youth & adult teams, boys and girls teams. They have led many successful Soccer Tours.
References from parents & players who have traveled with NSA are available upon request.
Player Selection: Players are selected to join the NSA EUROTOUR teams based on
1. the players ability, motivation, passion for the game and desire to learn
2. whether the NSA staff feels that the player can benefit from the NSA method of teaching.
3. players having supportive parents who share the NSA philosophy of youth development and are willing to abide by the NSA guidelines
ECNL, Development Academy and Premier level players may be accepted upon review of their soccer bio and references from their coaches/trainers
Coaches Recommendations: We strongly encourage coaches/trainers of ECNL, Development Academy, Premier, Select , Classic teams and other higher level teams to recommend dedicated players whom you think could benefit from the NSA EUROTOUR experiences. They will come back to you better players.
The normal process:
1. players come to training and want to be part of the experience
2. We take notes and mark down those whom we believe can benefit from NSA
3. Parents show that they are supportive
4, We send invitations.
5. Family decides
6. Blink and we are in Scandinavia… again 🙂
Players ARE NOT selected simply because they are financially able to join NSA tour.
Unlike some other organizations, NSA is NOT a travel agency who brings everyone who can afford to go on tour.
Cost per player: (subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances)
1. Uniform package : $395-
2. 4 days of intense training camp with food and lodging – $700.00
3. Two tournament weeks: $4250- includes
— during Gothia Cup, players will stay at a tournament provided school; school provided meal card is included but it only covers meals from breakfast on Monday till lunch on Friday. Other meals are not included. Gothia Card for transportation is included.
— ferry/bus transportation from Gothenburg to hotel in Hjorring, Denmark
— during Dana Cup, players will stay at a hotel; breakfasts are included; other meals are not included; transportation is NOT INCLUDED. Families should share rent a cars to transport participants.
— coaches, chaperones
— compete in two major international tournaments, cultural exchange and lots of fun.
Participants arrange for their own cross Atlantic and land travel to meet at and depart from Hjorring, Denmark.
Since we bring along needed coaches and chaperones to care for the players, it is not required that supporters come on the trip . However, it is a fun trip and many families have joined the fun on past trips.
Supporters are welcome. NSA will make arrangements necessary for supporters so it works seamlessly with the group. Supporters will travel with the group and stay in hotels with convenient access to participate in activities with the players.
Cost for Supporters:
Training camp days – Jul 10 (Weds) -13 (Sat): We encourage supporters to stay in nearby hotels during the training camp days and go sightseeing on their own. However, for those who wish to stay with the players at Fortuna, cost will be $150- per person per night including food and dorm type lodging. For those who prefer to stay at nearby hotels, NSA can provide suggestions.
Gothia Cup and Dana Cup weeks – Jul 14 (Sunday) – Jul 27 (Saturday) :
$4400- per person, multiple occupancy (room may have 2-4 people including siblings);
$5800- per person for single occupancy.